WBSSC Sub Inspector Exam Pattern and Exam Syllabus 2014:
West bengal Staff Selection commission invited applications for the SI Posts. Board selected candidates with written examination,Personality Test and Documents verification.
Scheme of Recruitment :
Written Test: Full Marks – 100
Personality Test: Full Marks – 20
WBSSC SI Written Examination Syllabus Details:
The Examination will consist of only one paper on –
(i) General Studies (Matters of common experience including Every Day Science, Current Events
and Problems with special reference to India, Elementary Knowledge of Indian History and
(ii) Arithmetic (Questions will be set on the basis of the syllabus of Madhyamik Examination of the
W.B.B.S.E. with Mental Ability).
- Total Marks – 100 (General Studies – 50 Marks and Arithmetic – 50 Marks)
- Duration of Examination : 1.30 Hours (One and Half Hours)
- There will be a total 150 Multiple Choice Objective Type Questions in the following
- General Studies : 100 Questions, each carrying ½ (0.5) mark and
- Arithmetic: 50 Questions, each carrying 1 mark.
- There will be negative mark of 0.25 per wrong answer for Arithmetic and 0.125 for
- General Studies
Further details: http://wbssc.gov.in